Thursday, October 11, 2007

Getting crafty with the season

For some reason this time of year gives me the craft bug! So yesterday was Andrew's second day in a row of not taking a nap so I decided to head for JoAnn's to pick up some craft supplies. I found these pumpkins on www.familyfun.com and thought they would be the perfect, simple craft I was in the mood for. The kids helped me pick out the faces and "helped" me cut them out. Josh ultimately loved how I turned them in the girls by putting "hair" on them! I've realized having 2 kids that don't take naps can have it's advantages...but at this point I'd rather have the nap! Luckily, today Andrew decided he couldn't resist a nap and went down without a fight. Hopefully they last for another 6 months! Anyway~happy fall!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are so cute! I think we might copy you and give them a try!:) So you still never said when you are coming to OK...

Kim said...

I know! It doesn't look like it will happen until next year...maybe in the early spring before it gets too hot!! Sorry! We really want to see you guys. It just hasn't worked out yet!

Larson log said...

I love them. They turned out so cute!!

Brad and Ang said...

And you say that you aren't crafty!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

those are adorable! what an awesome idea!