5. The geo won't last much longer.
4. So we can go camping and not have to put half of our stuff in our friends Explorer!
3. So when we pick up the missionaries for dinner we don't have to take out a car seat.
2. So we can buy big pieces of furniture and not have to borrow someone's van.
1. May 12th we will have 3 kids, and we can't fit three car seats in our Focus!!
Yes, that's right....we are pregnant!! I'm currently 13 weeks and starting to feel really good! I wasn't as sick this time so I'm hoping it's a girl!! I got to hear the heart beat today, and it was good and strong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys! 3 kids just means 3 times more fun! I know you will love a mini van too. Who knew when we were teenagers that a mini van could be our dream car. :) I've got my fingers crossed that it's a girl!
Love, Jess
I knew it! Congratulations! That is awesome, and I am so glad that you haven't been as sick this time. Minivans are great and now you have to have one. I would love to watch the boys whenever, for your appointments, or just when you need a nap, anytime. I'm so excited for you guys!
hOoRaY! And I second Alissa's motion to watch your boys whenever you want. Congrats again!
Boy, I tell you what, those friends that let you borrow their car for furniture and camping supply hauling must be fantastic! Congrats!
YAY!!! Congratulations! Kristen and I had a feeling you were pregnant! I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for a girl for you, but 3 boys would be so fun! But if it is a girl, I've got lots of clothes that Abby never even wore so let me know! I've been waiting for someone to finally have a girl. If there is anything I can do to help just let me know!!! Congrats again!
That is awesome, Kim! Congrats!!! I have to say, I would not trade my Honda Odyssey for anything!! Welcome to the mini-van world. Once you're here, you won't want to go back.
i love how you lied to me for forever. if i got a candy bar for every time you said 'no, i'm not pregnant' when you were, i'd have eaten like a hundred candy bars. oh wait, i have eaten that many. well, you get my point. Super excited for you and your family Kim! I'm rooting for the minivan for you guys too!
you sneaky girl! i suspected as well that you might be pregnant, and i was so excited when i saw that little baby floating around your blog:) i hope it's a girl, because a little kim would be so cute. also, the last couple of day alisa has been asking to go to 'andrew and josh's house.' seriously, like 3 times a day the last few days! so cute, but also sad that we can't just trot her over there:)
Congrats!!! That is so awesome! I'm way excited for you - and I have to throw my vote in for a girl too, just because it will give me hope that someday I might have a girl too :-) I am so happy with my lil boys though, I can't imagine having it be any different. Yeah for babies!
Post a Comment