Monday, March 31, 2008

My new favorite thing

Darrin got this cansolidator for me awhile ago, and I finally got around to putting it together and actually using it. It's my new favorite invention! You put the cans in the top, and then they roll out the bottom. If you need a can of green beans you take the one on the bottom to insure that you're always using the oldest one first. I put the cansolidator on one of the shelves in our garage with our other food storage, and now I have room in my cupboards of tons of other stuff. One other features that I like is you can adjust the rows to the size of the can you are putting in there! Anyway, just thought I'd share! We bought this at Costco by the way!

5 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

That is way cool. I would love that. You look great by the way. Did I tell you Nate just bought a house in Bartlesville and is moving there in May.

Danielle said...

very nice...i like all the boxes of cake on top of it. I wonder if they make consolidators for those? lol. :)

dixonfamily said...

Awesome! We'll come to your house if there is a disaster 'cause you'll be the one with stocked shelves! Jeff and I have talked about getting those when we have a place for food storage. Very cool!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

I want this.........i am so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great idea for a Valentine's day gift.