That's so funny! That's about how Evan was...6 months and not even fitting into the receiving blankets anymore...when we decided it was time to ditch the swaddle. Good luck with that!
We had a little boy in our area who died when he got tangled up in his swaddle. It was so sad. I'm not trying to scare you. I wish we could swaddle forever!
4 comments:
what a sweetheart!!!
That's so funny! That's about how Evan was...6 months and not even fitting into the receiving blankets anymore...when we decided it was time to ditch the swaddle. Good luck with that!
Yup! Looks like a no brainer....
I'm surprised his arm aren't loose.
He looks like an angel though.
We had a little boy in our area who died when he got tangled up in his swaddle. It was so sad. I'm not trying to scare you. I wish we could swaddle forever!
Post a Comment