Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Day Celebrations

We had a fun Valentine's day weekend. Friday we went to the before mentioned party where the "accident" happened. The kids had a great time decorating bags,









exchanging Valentines with one another,








and putting sprinkles on cookies.



Then Andrew fell.


The fun ended.



But, later that day Darrin surprised me with these,





and let me open this.



After being dissatisfied with our last two Kodak cameras, we switched to Canon. So far we've been impressed. Thanks Darrin, I love it!

And for the record, I got Darrin a subscription to National Geographic. That's what he wanted. Nerdy. I know. I love nerdy.

On Saturday we went to the our ward's Sweetheart's Ball. It was very nice to spend some time together alone.

Happy {late} Valentine's Day Darrin! I love ya!

(Danielle, thanks for letting me "steal" some pics off your blog. I love ya too)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

GORGEOUS flowers Kim! I'm sure they smell divine! I wonder if my computer screen has a scratch n' sniff option???

(and I love ya too!) :)