A couple weeks ago a good friend took our family pictures along with individual pictures of the kids. We just got them back today, and I am so happy with how they turned out!! These are my favorite family ones.
Thanks Jessica!
A celebration of life and living, a peek into our children's lives while they explore the world, and a glimpse at our attempt to master parenthood.
9 comments:
I LOVE THEM ALL! My fav, I think, is the bottom one by the water. But they are all good. How'd you do that with three little ones?
LOVE them! It's so hard to choose a favorite because they are all so darn cute (and that's usually not the case with little ones.) Kim, I hope you guys are happy and doing well. I would love to see you when I'm in Oregon this summer (July 18-Aug 2). Are you going to be in town those two weeks?
They turned out great, and I do like the red white and blue!
so beautiful!!! i love the last two, they are sooo cute!
Wow! How did you get the kids to all look so happy and adorable in every one? Truly impressed!
Pictures look great! How do you get the kids to look and smile at the camera?
cute... Your boys are getting so big! I haven't been on your blog (or anyone's for that matter) in quite awhile! Glad all's well.
CUTE!!! I love all the pictures-Miss Skinny Minny. :)
very very cute! You look so good!
Post a Comment