Yay!! Andrew had his first day of preschool today.
We are in another co-op similar to what Josh was in for preschool. I did teach today, and the kids were lots of fun! It’s going to be a great year.
I asked Andrew what his favorite part of preschool was, and he said, “All of it!” I guess that’s good!
4 comments:
He looks so happy! :) YEAH for preschool. It sure sounds like you did fantastic!
such a cute grin!!!!!! I love that both of your boys wore "transformers" shirts for their first days of school. Great minds think alike!!!
So are you doing "joy school"? or is it another program. I had to teach joy school for kate this week, so it's been a little nuts, but so fun having all those kids together to learn. Very cute pic Kim!
Hi Kim!
So fun that Andrew is doing preschool! We weren't able to find people out here that were interested, so it is just Gracie, Andrew and Mommy. I was a little nervous that they wouldn't get into it without other kids, but it is working out great. I make them do their little stations and everything. So glad we had a few months to do it with a group so I would know what I was doing.
We miss you guys, fun to see your cute family!
Post a Comment