My mom came into town the weekend of March 4.
It's always lots of fun when Grandma comes.
The weather was beautiful, so we decided to go to the zoo.
Andrew found a unique way to ride in the single stroller.
Josh and Andrew both love looking at the map and helping us find our way.



The rest of the weekend was spent playing cards, reading books, playing the Wii, and pretending.
Grandma took the boys on lots of imaginary adventures; they went on a boat ride and camping in the living room complete with tent and a fire.
My boys still talk about that :)
Thanks Grandma for coming! We wished we lived closer.







4 comments:
I wish we lived closer too! The "camping trip" was super fun! We even roasted "marshmallows" (fruit snacks on straws) over the "fire". Camp songs are fun! And Josh took us in his "rocketship" to the moon! He had to do a spacewalk when it "broke down", but he fixed it and we made it back to "earth", down the "mountain" (stairs), and back to camp.
I miss you boys! (and Kim and Darrin too) ;-)
looks like you had so much fun! grandma's really are the best! :)
What a fun grandma!
Oh, how I miss you! I can't wait to come again!
Post a Comment