A celebration of life and living, a peek into our children's lives while they explore the world, and a glimpse at our attempt to master parenthood.
Happy 8th Anniversary babe!!
I love you!
man, we are getting old.
happy anniversary! haha...i love all the cute pictures and then your comment at the end. and btw, luke looks soooo much like you!!!
Happy Anniversary! You two looked so cute!
Happy 8 years!! You guys look great!!So fun to look back a few years! I hope you guys do something fun to celebrate!
Old? Actually Kim I don't think you look like you've aged at all! Congrats though on 8 yrs!
lol, Keegan saw the pics and pointed to Darrin and goes "He looks so young!" at least he didn't include you in that statement - you are still young and gorgeous ;-) don't worry Darrin, so are you!!!! Happy anniversary!!
8 years is a long time, but you guys still look them same!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
happy anniversary!
haha...i love all the cute pictures and then your comment at the end.
and btw, luke looks soooo much like you!!!
Happy Anniversary! You two looked so cute!
Happy 8 years!! You guys look great!!
So fun to look back a few years! I hope you guys do something fun to celebrate!
Old? Actually Kim I don't think you look like you've aged at all! Congrats though on 8 yrs!
lol, Keegan saw the pics and pointed to Darrin and goes "He looks so young!" at least he didn't include you in that statement - you are still young and gorgeous ;-) don't worry Darrin, so are you!!!! Happy anniversary!!
8 years is a long time, but you guys still look them same!
Post a Comment