Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rest of the Hospital Stay-June 25-26

Fun facts:

  • My doctor, Dr. Keating, delivered all three of our Oregon born children.  With all of them, it was unintentional!  Pretty cool, I think!
  • Visitors included 3 brothers, cousins: Matt, Jason, Jenna, Aunt Julie, Brooke Carter, Kristen Mason and Rhett, Danielle Young and Hudson, and Jayme Phillips
  • Ella went to the nursery both nights we were in the hospital…um awesome!  Why haven’t I done that before???
  • The food in the hospital wasn’t too bad.  Loved the hummus plate!
  • We had a corner postpartum room which I thought was going to be nice and quiet, but not so!  We got to listen to construction all day!
  • Darrin went home and slept both nights.
  • All our postpartum nurses were great!
  • Ella’s bilirubin was slightly elevated when we left the hospital.  Her discharge weight was 7 pounds 8 oz..

IMG_6599IMG_6546IMG_6564IMG_6571IMG_6574IMG_6581IMG_0723IMG_6606

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Congrats on your sweet new baby girl. She is beautiful!