warning: all answers are his own.
In 2013 I want to: read at least 100 books.
I am excited about: grandma and grandpa Hancock coming home from their mission, getting my wolf badge, and playing basketball.
I love: ice cream, pizza, and snow.
Mom is: mean/nice.
Dad is: mean/nice.
My favorite thing is: attention.
I hate: when the hot water is all gone, and I have to have a cold shower.
I’m nice because: I give drawing lessons to kids during recess.
The worst is: getting stitches.
A good day is: a weekend when I’m not grounded.
I love about my family: that have a nice house.
I know: how to get my brothers to cry.
I want: my own room with a TV and a Wii.
I’m awesome because: my name is Josh.
My favorite book is: Diary of the Wimpy Kid #7
If a genie gave you 3 wishes what would they be: 1. to be able to watch TV and play the Wii on weekdays, not just the weekend 2. To be able to fly 3. Get Snack Time published and have the book be an all time favorite.
1 comment:
This is hilarious! Kids say the funniest things, LOL.
Post a Comment