Sunday, October 20, 2013

Catch up on Life part 1

9/17—Ella loves to read books.  especially with daddy.

IMG_3345

9/18—playing at the park while Josh is at piano.

IMG_3353IMG_3358

9/19—Soccer snuggles.  Snuggles are good anywhere.

IMG_3369IMG_3370

9/20—Carnitas.  Yum.  My new favorite Mexican meat.  Good in tacos, quesadillas, enchiladas, etc…  Find the recipe here.

IMG_3371

9/21—At Josh’s soccer game, Luke and Andrew found a field of flowers (aka weeds) and picked a bunch for Ella.  It was very sweet.

IMG_3373IMG_3374IMG_3376

9/21—We had a ward activity where we had lots of field games and a BBQ.  There was also a pie contest.  I’ve never seen so many pies on one table in my life.  Despite the rain, everyone had a great time!

IMG_3379IMG_3380

9/24—Every time I go to the store, Darrin tells me to buy him HoHos.  It took me months to see them in stores, but finally one night I found them at Target.  Darrin was in heaven.  I haven’t seen them since.

IMG_3390

9/25—Holy homework in Spanish. How's a kindergartener and English speaking parents supposed to know what this says?!?  Luckily I figured out--we got the wrong homework.  Ours should have been in English.

IMG_3394

9/26—I got accepted to the BYU General Studies Program.  Whoa.  Am I ready for this?

IMG_3399

9/28—We had soccer games.  It rained.  Typical.  We got smart and watched the second game from the car.

IMG_3411IMG_3432

1 comment:

Danielle said...

The flowers for Ella-that has to be the sweetest thing ever! And the carnitas.....mmm! Pretty sure I'm going to have to make that this week now. :)