Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Guest Post: Author of Snack Time

My mom wants me to be this “special guest” on the blog so I might as well do it.  My name is Joshua Hancock, but please call me Josh.  I think it sounds much better.  I am 9 years old (almost ten).  My most favorite color is green.  I love soccer and basketball, but I love soccer more.  I enjoy being outside and inside.  I love drawing especially food and weird people.  I am a published author too.  My books are called Snack Time.  I’ve written over ten books but only eight are published.  You can buy my collection of books if you click on the link.  There is either  hard or paper back copies. 

http://www.blurb.com/search/site_search?search=snack+time

IMG_3279 The book is called Snack Time and the Wars. 

I like collecting Pokémon cards and have over 245 of them.  I like school but love P.E more.  I love movies that you might like.  I enjoy playing video games like Super Mario 3D World.  I’m in the fourth grade, and I’m the fastest person in my class.  I like playing board games with my family.  I play the piano.  I love Nutella and will have it with almost anything.  I never smile with my teeth anymore because I think it looks weird. 

IMG_3902-1

I love Legos but will not spend an hour doing a set.  I also enjoy doing Rainbow Loom.  That is making bracelets with rubber bands in case you don’t know.  In some pictures of me you may have noticed two scars.  One is on my forehead from running into a side table and having to get stitches.  That happened in 2012.  The other one is on my nose from when a Christmas bell hit me when I was around 3 years old.  Well that is about all I can think of about myself.  If you have any questions, ask me!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Good to see you! We sure love and miss you!

Danielle said...

I've been practicing my game of HORSE, it's time for a rematch. :)

Jenae said...

Awesome post Josh! You are a stud.