3/17—Josh’s 11th birthday. Sheesh. Am I old enough to have a child that old?? I think not.
Josh woke up super early to open his presents and eat chocolate waffles. A great way to start off any day, I think!
After school he had his Fuel Up to Play 60 club meeting and then Andrew had an indoor game.
From there we met his friends at a pizza buffet/arcade for his party. He invited Drew, Tyler, Corin and Owen.
After stuffing themselves full of pizza and desserts, Josh opened more presents.
Then all the kids spent the rest of the night in the arcade. It was a blast!!
The night ended with prizes. Why does it always take forever for kids to pick these out?? lol.
Happy Birthday to a smart, responsible, organized totally awesome, Josh!! Next year he’ll be 12. Yikes!
3/21—Our ward had a family dance. Ella was super grumpy and cried a ton in the beginning, but she snapped out of it when they played the song “Let it Go.” lol.
The boys weren’t too keen on the idea of dancing, so they made and threw around paper airplanes lol.
Daddy daughter dance.
It was a fun night as a family!
Notice Darrin’s knee brace-- He has some cartilage damage that has been hurting him for awhile. He’s trying to avoid having surgery by wearing the brace which is suppose to open up his knee when he’s standing to encourage it to heal itself. We’ll see if works. It’s fun getting old…so I hear :)
1 comment:
every time I scroll away from Ella's picture Hudson goes, "I wanna see ella!" Funny kid. and getting older is fun? who is telling you that....lies! ;)
Post a Comment