4/9—Crazy hair day! And apparently a crazy face to go with it!
Snuggling with baby Kevin! So sweet. Grateful for other people’s newborns I can snuggle with :)
4/11—Spring soccer games start! Darrin is coaching 3 teams again. I love watching my kids play sports!
4/15—We are getting out house painted! Picking a color is definitely not an easy task, but can’t wait to have it done.
4/14—Summoned to jury duty again. Why have I done this 3 times and Darrin has done it zero??
4/15—I was texting with Natalie and these little alien men started appearing in her texts when she didn’t put them there. It was a hilarious conversation and made us laugh so hard. I totally know it’s one of those “you had to have been there” things, but I wanted to remember it!
4/17—I noticed this chart on Josh’s wall. He’s going to record every soccer game, the score, who scored and other notes about the soccer games this season. It totally cracked me up!
4/17—Breakfast Club. Ella loved getting pampered by Piper and Katie while I enjoyed great food and conversation!
4/19—Ella and I got matching skirts! She think it’s pretty awesome to match mom!
Static electricity!!
4/21—At preschool Ella fell down and hurt her lip. She was pretty upset about it and cried long after I picked her up. The only thing I could think of to help her settle down was let her have ice cream for lunch. Poor girl! Her lip looked like it hurt!
4/22—Pinewood Derby! Andrew’s car was the Pink Eraser. Last year he did a pencil so the logical choice this year was a pink eraser. lol.
All of the pictures I took looked like this: blurry. But I love Darrin’s face in this one. Despite his eager looks I don’t think we won any races and placed 11th overall. Oh well! Andrew had a lot of fun anyway!
4/24—Josh has been working on his science project for the last couple weeks. He LOVES popcorn so the experiment he chose was fitting. He investigated which brand of popcorn leaves the least kernels after cooking. He tested 3 brands of popcorn. I believe Act II was the best.
Bingo Night! We won lots of prizes, ate yummy food, and had tons of fun!
There you go. I have not given up on the blog. Hopefully the rest of the posts will follow shortly…and by that I mean in the next couple days :)
1 comment:
Yay!! His eraser looks awesome!! I was just realizing we're going to have to make one of these in like 7 months or something-what?! Poor Ethan is going to be disappointed when he realizes not every other kid's car is shaped like the block of wood it came as. guess we better start working on our car skills. haha.
Post a Comment