Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pregnancy Journal Nov. 29 (10 weeks)

I’m starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Double-digit weeks is always comforting.

Just a couple things to note:

Food does not sound good.  Usually I find one thing that I love when I’m sick, but this time NOTHING sounds good.  I do eat a lot of cutie oranges and toast with peanut butter.  And lucky charms is usually a good choice.  I still would prefer to eat out, but I’m turning into a snob and fast food grosses me out.  I really like Olive Garden and P.F Changs.

I still fit in my normal clothes.  I feel plumper, but the clothes are still fitting.  And it’s a good thing too.  I’m not telling people about this pregnancy until after my 16 dr. appointment.  So hopefully the clothes keep fitting at least until then!

I gave myself a deadline to feel better.  The date is Christmas day.  Hopefully I will get the present I want.  Darrin has been a champ to get up with the kids every morning for school for the past month in a half.  He hasn’t even complained.  I told him I would resume normal duty the day the kids go back to school after Christmas break. 

Thanks, babe, for all your help Smile  You’re the best!

1 comment:

Brad and Ang said...

You of all people ate toast with PEANUT BUTTER on it?!!!