9/21—Aunt Natalie and Blake came into town for another visit. We LOVE it when they come.
Ella was super excited because Natalie painted her nails.
We took the kids to the park. Not sure why this is the only picture I have. But boys love water and rocks! It’s the best entertainment ever.
9/22—Soccer practice. I’m not sure what these three are doing, but they are great friends, and I love this picture!
Ella, Luke, Blake, Natalie, and I hung out at practice to enjoy the beautiful weather and park.
Aren’t cousins the best?!
9/23—Trip to Costco! Ella loves being able to sit next to someone else in the double cart. It’s something she doesn’t get to do very often.
Luke brought home this “all about me” poster. It was cute so I took pictures of his answers.
His favorite foods are cake, cupcakes, pizza, popcorn and candy.
When he grows up, he wants to be a person that makes video games.
His three wishes are: live in a mansion, have servants, and have unlimited candy.
He likes playing with friends, hot chocolate, riding his bike, and cookies.
He doesn’t like coffee, skateboarding, school, bees and wasps.
9/24—Natalie and Blake ended up staying one day longer than planned because of a delayed flight which was going to cause them to miss their connection. We took advantage and took some pictures!
9/25—Friday I got up at 3:30 in the morning to take Natalie and Blake to the airport. By the time I got back, it was time to shower, get ready, and get the kids up. It was the day of the Wolf Walk, our school’s fun run fundraiser. I chaired it again this year. It ended up being a rainy day which complicated things and caused me to stress more than I normally would have. I was super glad when the day was over! It was a very long day considering how early I woke up. I didn’t take many pictures, but did snag this one of Josh running. Overall we brought in about $3,000 more than last year, so I felt good about that.
9/27—We went to Mike and Tanya’s for a bonfire and smores. It happened to be the night of the red moon so that made it extra fun!
Searching for the moon. It took us longer than the rest of the country to actually have the moon rise high enough so we could see it above the trees.
We finally found it, and Darrin got some good pics of it!
9/29—By the skin of my teeth, I won my second dietbet. Whew!
Andrew’s 10th birthday! He requested donuts for breakfast. He went with Darrin to go pick them out and barely got back in time to eat them. lol. Needless to say, he had to wait until after school to open his presents.
His big present was this video game chair. It’s pretty cool! You can hook up your game to it and the sound will come out of the chair!
Chocolate cake for the birthday boy!
Happy birthday to a kid with a whole lot of personality and spunk!
1 comment:
umm, pretty sure I would echo his 3 wishes, lol!
Post a Comment