Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a fun birthday on Saturday. I slept in, didn't change any diapers, and went on a date with my sweet husband. We went to P. F. Changs while my mom watched the kids. It was sooo good and hit the spot to my pregnant belly. Darrin gave me a new camera which is what I wanted, so I was excited about that! Thanks everyone for the phone calls, cards, and gifts! I'm now 26 and on the down hill slope to 30!! Ahh!!

6 comments:

Kristen M said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY! Your hair cut looks adorable in these pictures. Looks like you guys had fun with your family.

Danielle said...

if 26 is the start of a downhill slope you make it look GOOD! You are so gorgeous Kim! hahaha...seriously though. Hope your day was WONDERFUL!

dixonfamily said...

Happy Birthday! Ditto to the above comments on your looks! Love the hair cut and you just have that pregnancy glow. I am so glad that your family came out for Thanksgiving. I'm sure you guys had a great time.

The Rylanders said...

Happy belated Birthday Kim! You look wonderful! Lucky you to still fit into your jeans...as soon as I found out I was pregnant with both kids, all I wore were sweatpants...I'm glad you're feeling better!

jamieleighcall said...

Happy late birthday! You look awesome! I wish I looked that good pregnant.

Meredith said...

happy birthday to you! a little late, but i guess the blog is the gift that keeps on giving:) you're the best...and if you can turn 26 this year, then so can i!