Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rainy yucky afternoon with no nap

Today the weather has been yucky, and Andrew decided he was too big for a nap. About 3:30 I was going crazy so I decided to get out some paint. Of course with it being Christmas, I got out red and green paint. The most important lesson we learned from this project was that red and green paint make black (really dark purple...but the kids called it black) paint. They thought it was great fun to paint candy canes and gingerbread men black. And I was thinking that I could cut these out and hang them around the house...now that they're black, I think we'll call it good with just the painting experience and ditch the need to display them.



1 comment:

dixonfamily said...

Brown and black seem to be the color of choice at our house too! Have a Merry Christmas!