Sunday, June 15, 2008

How Kim Fell in Love with Darrin

When Kim and I were just starting to get to know each other, there was a ward talent show way back when that won Kim's heart, and she knew that this was true love.

Check it out. I did all of the choreographing myself. I'm in the red pants in case you can't tell. You can hire the group at parties for an affordable price.


5 comments:

Danielle said...

i am so confused...lol. its not april fool's day yet, y'know! :)

Pam said...

Ohhhhhhhh, now we KNOW who Josh gets his cool moves from!!!

Lacey said...

That's hilarious!! Darrin has got some moves!!

Megan said...

I can see why Kim fell in love. It would be hard to find something more than that. :)

Dunbabin said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!
I TOTALLY REMEMBER THAT NOW!
I think I blocked that memory out of my head. Kim must have really been head over heels for you, otherwise she may have turned around and ran.
Thankgoodness for Sparks.