Hancock Family Reunion
July 6-13, 2008
He REFUSED to get in the picture with his cousins. So see the space above Andrew? That's where Josh will be photoshopped in. Stubborn little boy!
For family home evening on Monday we had a movie night. Each family was required to make a movie and bring it to the reunion. Our movie "Rockii" won best film.
Part 1
Part 2
3 comments:
Hey? Where are the outtakes? They were my favorite part?
I LOVE this movie. I watch it all the time. You should see this Grandma's big smile and little tear everytime I watch it.
Thanks for a great movie!
Wow, I'm glad you won the best movie award because that was awesome! So creative! It looks like the boys really enjoyed making it too. Benson even asked to watch it again when it was over!
i finally tried watching it again tonight after talking to you....that was AWESOME! i wish i knew how to do all the video editing like that! :) boys are so much fun...
Post a Comment