Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is this tag really made with love??

Then why would it cause this....
and this to happen to my sweet baby boy??

Any thoughts, comments, remedies, or solutions??
(We thought maybe it was eczema, something our other kids dealt with in infancy...
but the more we watch and observe, the more we think he's allergic to the "no tag" stamp.)
Darrin just found this article. Very interesting!!! And this blog.

5 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

ouch, Kids's skin is a mystery to me. I never know what is going on. One moment ashlyn will have a reaction, the next she won't. I have no words of widom for you, in other words.

Pam said...

It sure looks like an allergic reaction. And it came from China. They've had so many problems lately with bad stuff in things. I would treat the skin with benadryl lotion (ask your nurse) and I wouldn't wear that anymore. I thought about how to detox it, but can't think of anything very practical and by disturbing the tag could bring out more toxins.
Love you.
MOM

Megan said...

That is so sad. I have never heard of that.

Memory said...

Michael says maybe it has Latex in it and he's allergic to Latex. Poor little guy. That looks SOOO ouchy! :-(

Pam said...

I linked through to the site Darrin found and linked to other sites. Wow! This is outrageous. Sounds like all parents need to report this to Carters. If they get enough they will make a recall. Getting the word out is good. Poor little babies!