This little boy
is deathly afraid of
D-O-G-S.
To help keep the dogs away from the park,
he left them a message.
It says:
Dog Dog Dog...all crossed out
Never
Signed Josh
I don't think any dogs will be coming to the park anytime soon.
A celebration of life and living, a peek into our children's lives while they explore the world, and a glimpse at our attempt to master parenthood.
6 comments:
Looks like it's time to rent and watch some good (real) dog movies...
Homeward Bound
Lassie
Not...
Marley and Me -- it's too suggestive and Marley's a little out of control. And there's no main boy character.
We want Josh to identify with the boy and his best friend dog.
I have some old Lassie shows. Maybe I'll bring them.
TOMORROW!!!!!!
I like Pam's suggestion. My girls don't reallly like dogs but I don't think it is quite as bad as Josh. good luck!
So funny!! Kendyll has a dog in our cul de sac that she is petrified of. She'll come running into the house screaming, "Skylee is out there mom!" But the other dogs in our circle she's totally fine being around!
I think the thing i like best about these pictures though is Josh's "Super Mario Bros." shirt!! So dang cute!! I was awesome at that game!
hahahaha!! He is soooo funny! I miss him, and all of you!
Ashlyn is afraid of Dogs too. A dog looks at her and she runs right up my legs!
Sounds like you guys should get a puppy.
Post a Comment