Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All I want to do is load a few dishes into the dishwasher and start it.

This person keeps getting in my way and will not be distracted.

So I put him in here.
Worked like a charm.
And, by the way, the goods last night turned out great.
1am came too fast.
And.
today.
I'm.
tired.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

and this is why i never load/unload the dishwasher while ethan's awake! haha. it either happens at naptime or when he goes down at night because he likes to pull the utensils out and run around with them. Not cool. Glad the laundry basket did the trick! :)

Michal Thompson said...

and if you had put clothes in that basket he would have been there allday!

Pam said...

He doesn't cry and whine in the basket??

Ben and Michelle said...

Wow! I never realized how old he is getting!

Brad and Ang said...

Hey, why wasn't your home teacher there to help you paint your house? What a slaker!