Monday, April 26, 2010

Raise two hands if you’re spoiled.

IMG_2553

Ugg.  This kid.

I don’t know if it’s the

age or the fact that he’s currently the baby,

but man,

he knows how to get what he wants.

Such a stinker, but so dang cute!

In other news, we made it back from our vacation.

We had a ton of fun!!

The kids loved Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain…so many mountains!

I was impressed with their bravery.

I think the thing that scared them the most was

meeting this guy.  lol.

IMG_2501

I will try not to bore you with all the details.  But I will share a few over the next few days.

If you don’t care, don’t read it :)

IMG_2438 

IMG_2599

XOXOXOXOXO

6 comments:

Danielle said...

glad you had so much fun! can't wait to hear all about it!

Pam said...

I love the expressions on their faces with Mickey! But aren't you glad they don't warm-up to just anyone! That freaks out the parents. haha

jamie t. said...

Can't wait to hear all about the trip. It looked like fun! What a fun group of boys you've got.... even if they are spolied :)

Lacey said...

Could never get bored of vacation pictures and hearing details! Where did you end up staying? Can't wait to see and hear more. Glad you had a great trip! I want to go!! I keep telling Rob we're going to have to go in the Fall when the baby is still young enough to be content laying in the stroller or baby carrier!

Maria said...

Disneyland is the best! You look great Kim!!

Michal Thompson said...

wow, you guys went there with three little people? That is courage. I know, my third one gets away with so much too! He has me wrapped around his finger!