A couple weeks ago, I was riding my bike and I crashed into Andrew.
Today I went to preschool. I learned about the weather. We painted clouds.
On Sunday I went to big primary to practice for when I’m a Sunbeam.
We went to the Great Wolf Lodge a couple weeks ago, and we swam there. I loved it!
I miss you!
Love,
Luke
Today I went to kindergarten and learned about the letter “R".
I know how to ride a two wheel bike now. But I don’t like to, because I crashed into Luke.
I love playing the Wii, with Legos, and Star Wars.
I wrote my Christmas list yesterday. The only thing on my list is Star Wars Legos. I really want the Imperial Star Destroyer.
On Friday there’s no school, and I’m going to play the Wii all day.
Jenna slept at our house a couple weeks ago. We ate pizza and watched a movie.
I love you and hope you’re doing good.
Love,
Andrew
On September 26 I signed the “Great Book” at my school, because I was focused on my work. In the picture is what my ribbon looks like.
Today when I got home from school Andrew went to Taekwondo, and after that I worked on my school project. It is a turkey we have to decorate and write a story about. Mine has pom poms on it.
My piano recital was a couple weeks ago. It was great. I played “Pepperoni Macaroni.” I didn’t mess up. I’m happy about that. Now I’m learning to play Away in a Manager.
In school I’m learning multiplication. Today I taught myself how to count by 12’s. I love math!
I hope you’re having a great time in England. Have you seen Big Ben? What kind of food do you eat there? How many doors have been slammed in your face? Is Grandma okay?
I want to go on a mission to Florida because Florida is right next to the Atlantic Ocean.
Love, Josh
3 comments:
Great post! Are your in-laws in London? My sister is living there right now...small world
I love this! What a great idea. =)
~Brittany A.
How sweet! I loved reading Andrew's post because minus the star wars it sounds just like Tyler! Not wanting to ride his two wheeler, and wishing to play the Wii all day (except that he has to go to a friend's house for that since we don't have one.)
Post a Comment