Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Random Pics-last of 2012

11/18-One Sunday afternoon the kids had too much bottled up energy, so I put them to work washing and wrapping baked potatoes.  It was nice to see them working together for once :)

IMG_1064

11/23-Ella tries rice cereal for the first time.  I love her face in the second picture! 

IMG_7717IMG_7719

11/26-Ella starts to really like sitting in the Exersaucer.

IMG_7748

12/4—Still enjoys to swing!

IMG_7776

12/10—Cute as a button.

IMG_7802

Her brothers LOVE her.

IMG_1125IMG_1129

IMG_7843

12/29—I can almost sit up!

P1000073

The boys playing with the RC cars they got for Christmas!

P1000094

Ella loves to eat bananas especially when she can mash them up herself!

P1000119

2 comments:

Pam said...

I know I must say this every time! She is getting soooo big! They all are! Like Dad used to say... Put a book on their head! Love you!

Danielle said...

she always has such beautiful rosy cheeks-love them!