The Saturday before Father’s Day, Darrin really lived it up as a father. He took his boys on a bike ride to a local park and then to the driving range that night with Cold Stone afterwards.
I very much appreciation the kind of dad that Darrin is. He loves to spend time with his boys. He likes to have fun with them. He’s definitely the “fun” parent around here. I’m grateful for the balance he provides. I prefer to stay home, work and get things done. He’d rather play than work. You need both.
And Ella hung out and watched. She was being cute. as usual.
On Sunday morning the kids and I made breakfast for Darrin and got his present all ready. And hey. Don’t judge the wrapping paper. We keep it real around here.
Happy Father’s Day Darrin! We love you and appreciate all your hard work and sacrifice to provide for our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment