Friday, July 31, 2015

Sauvie Island and a $20 bet

6/15—Sprinklers in the backyard!  Andrew and Josh were gone swimming with Corin and these guys were feeling left out.  So we set up the sprinkler for them to play in.  DSC_0338  DSC_0343 DSC_0345 DSC_0348

6/16—Went to Sauvie Island with the Smiths.  Our kids LOVE to do this!  It was a tad windy that day, but that didn’t stop us from having tons of fun. 

DSC_0401 DSC_0404 DSC_0409 DSC_0419 DSC_0424 DSC_0429

This large tree trunk floated by and the kids captured it and loved playing on it. 

DSC_0434 DSC_0437

6/18—Had our annual neighborhood BBQ.  Laurie made TONS of super yummy food, and I was voted to be on the HOA board.  lol.  Done with PTA and on to HOA…I just can’t say no, I guess!  Luke and Christopher entertained themselves by giving piggy back rides!

IMG_0473  6/19—Darrin and the boys got free tickets to go see a Thorns soccer game.  They had a great time and from what it sounds like, it was a really exciting game!  Love these boys of mine!

Ella and I went shopping while they were gone.  We had a grand time together and found way too much to buy!

IMG_0480

6/20—We seem to have a tradition of taking the kids golfing every year around summer solstice.  The light lasts until almost 10pm and weather is still cool.  It’s one of my favorite times of the year.  The kids really got into golfing this year.  They hit through 2 buckets of balls in no time. 

DSC_0504 DSC_0527 DSC_0537 DSC_0543

Someone got frustrated and decided to pout.  She was very dramatic, but I couldn’t help but chuckle.  This is a face we see often at our house. 

DSC_0555

Practicing their putting skillsDSC_0628

and washing dad’s golf balls. 

DSC_0651

Super hot guy sitting next to me watching the kids play. 

Love you babe.

DSC_0652

Darrin bet a twenty dollar bill he could hit the golf ball more accurately than the kids.

DSC_0666

Yeah, he lost twenty bucks.  Oops. 

Luke was super excited to be rich!  I hope he’s enjoying those Pokémon cards he bought. lol. 

DSC_0677

6/21—Father’s day!  We made a big candy bar card for Darrin. 

IMG_0482

The kids were super excited to show it to him! 

IMG_0484

Hopefully Darrin had a great, relaxing day.  We sure appreciate all he does for our family!

No comments: