Monday, December 10, 2007

Family Home Evening

Tonight for Family Home Evening we built a gingerbread train. Josh and Andrew's favorite part was definitely the frosting. They licked and licked frosting until I thought they were going to be sick. It went against everything I believe in to let them eat that much frosting, but I was trying to let them make some Christmas memories. That makes it okay, right??


Needless to say, they both took a bath when they were all done!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

how funny! matt and i made our gingerbread house last night too! except it was interrupted by feeding ethan, a bath, lots of crying (ethan, in case you were confused), and walking around while bouncing him. i'm already looking back fondly on the days when we could play a game every night. :)

Memory said...

Too cute. I understand about the frosting thing...sometimes I close my eyes and pretend I don't know what's going on for the sake of happy holiday traditions and memories.