
We got in the room and the tech started the ultrasound. She promptly told us that it was a boy. Being a mom of two boys, I've learned what a boy "looks" like on an ultrasound, and I totally didn't see where she got boy from. We finished the rest of the ultrasound, and she was about to send us on our merry way...but I just couldn't believe it was a boy unless I saw it for myself...so I asked her to go back and show me the "boy part" and print off a picture of it. She did so, and now I know it is a boy! Darrin has been smiling all day, I'm excited...having three boys will be fun. I just want to get a girl sometime...We'll have to try again! But for right now I couldn't be happier!
6 comments:
woo-hoooo! your boys are going to have so much fun together! :) I say you get 51% of the vote though on EVERYTHING since you're outnumbered. That's what I have in my house...lol.
YAY! I agree w/ Danyelle. Reid can't give me any grief about wanting girl time w/ my friends either. :)
Congrats!! I sure the boys are going to have a great time together. This is Patti Cheney from the ward if you didn't know.
Darrin's just aiming for his own soccer team. Congratulations!
yeah!! I voted boy on your poll, and I'm so excited I was right! Although I'm starting to think our third will be a boy too - whenever that day comes :-) Seriously though, what fun boys are! Although each time we go home to Zach's family, I hear more stories about them growing up (3 boys first, then girls) that I hear his Mom say "WHAT?! That's not how you told me you got hurt!" It worries me a little....
Three little blonde boys will be so cute! I am already picturing them in their shirts and ties for church. What fun those brothers will have together. I am glad that you guys are so excited!
Post a Comment