Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hancock Family Reunion-Thursday

Today has been a pretty laid back day. We mostly recovered from our trip to Lagoon. In the afternoon, some of us girls when to get our nails done. It was great to be away and take a break! That night we had a picnic and then walked to the local park.




Over the course of the reunion Josh fell in love with his older girl cousins. They were so nice to put up with him following them around. Every morning he'd wake up and say "Mom, where's my flip flops? I need to go see my girls at 1211." I'd tell him that it's only 8:00 and his "girls" were still sleeping. This was Josh's first crush, and I always knew he'd go for the older type!

1 comment:

Goodfellow Family said...

Hey Kim, congrats on little Luke. He is a chunk just like the other two boys. Love it. Anyhoo, so fun to keep in touch with your family. We miss you guys. Sounds like you had a fun time in Utah. We'll have to get together next time you come. Loves ! Sarah