1. I now have a whole load of laundry to do.
2. I spent most of Saturday and Sunday in the bathroom reading books, singing songs, and giving out lots of candy.
3. We only used one diaper today.
Yep!
You guessed it! Besides watching conference all weekend, we decided to work on potty training Andrew. And, man, you forget how hard it is! Taking a kid to the bathroom every ten minutes is time consuming. On Saturday he had 7 accidents and today he about 4. I was about ready to deem him "not ready" and give up for now, but Darrin kept us going, and about 7:45pm he finally went! We threw him a big party with ice cream and dancing!
Three cheers for Andrew!
(Hopefully tomorrow goes well.)
5 comments:
Wow! congrats. That's one thing that I've been putting off. Any hints you can give I would appreciate!
WOW!! That's big news! We're cheering for all of you!
Yea! Keep us posted. I'm such a dork that I totally couldn't figure out what on earth you were doing...especially in the bathroom with the candy. Hello!!!
Keep it up, you can do it. That is one of the greatest hurdles of a mom!!! Good Luck
hooray! it's so great to see some progress. tell andrew alisa and i are proud of him.
Post a Comment