Today it snowed and here's what we did:
Got all dressed up to brave the cold weather,
played in the snow with dad,
watched the snow out the window,
gave mom a cute smile,
played in the snow AGAIN,
drank lots of hot chocolate,
created 2 extra loads of laundry for mom to do tomorrow,
took a nap,
made ice cream out of snow,
and made a big mess playing with our Thomas train set.
All and all, a pretty good day wouldn't ya say??
P.S. We did go to sacrament meeting, and then the rest of church got canceled.
3 comments:
I thought of you guys yesterday in all that snow. It was on the news down here! Looks like fun. We had our first real snowstorm on Saturday too. The girls were so excited.
You had more fun in the snow than I'm having. =( Maybe I need to get out my sled and hot chocolate!
You look like you're having so much fun. Live it up!
p.s. You're such good parents.
Sounds like a good Sunday to me! Although winters can be long, I enjoy having four seasons for the kids to enjoy. It's nice being able to make memories filled with snowball fights, snow angels, snowmen, sledding, etc.
Post a Comment