Saturday, July 4, 2009

Last night at the last minute I decided to run/walk the Tooele 5K that is right before the 4th of July parade.  I pushed Luke in the stroller, and he was pretty happy the whole time.  I was surprised how much fun it was to do a 5K.  I think it helped that it was along a parade route though.  Who knows maybe I’ll do it again next year…IMG_0863

Parades are noisy...just ask Andrew.IMG_0869 IMG_0874

After the parade we all gathered at the church pavilion for a picnic and a friendly game of soccer.

IMG_0882

Luke played a little soccer as well.IMG_0884 

Later we drove to Grantsville to watch the fireworks.  Ben and Michelle drove out to watch them with us. 

Josh sat with his girl cousins.  He adores his girl cousins.

Picture 163

Picture 159

And, of course, Andrew thought the fireworks were too loud. 

What a silly boy!

Luke loved the fireworks and was not bothered at all by the noise.  He watched them for awhile then got bored and played with other things.

No comments: