Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Today we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house.  We went with Darrin’s parents and some of his siblings and their families.  I was so excited to take our kids inside and answer any questions they had about the temple.  It was a special experience that I hope our kids always remember.  After the temple we all went to Chuck-a-Rama for lunch!  IMG_0945 IMG_0951 IMG_0957

After lunch we drove a little ways to see my Grandma.  We didn’t stay long, but hopefully we brightened her day.  The kids were very well behaved and enjoyed the visit. 

IMG_0965

1 comment:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

that is amazing - I have a huge dream to take the boys to a temple open house someday, it is an experience I want to share with them so much! That is so so so so cool that you got to take them, I am jealous! What a special experience!!