So I feel like Josh’s school was the last one to start in the whole country…but he started!!! He’s in Kindergarten right now as I type this.
He was so excited!! I think his teacher Ms. R is going to be really good.
We’ll have to fill you in about how his day went when he get home from school.
Getting ready for school
Walking out the door…Daddy and Andrew walked him over to school.
Bye Josh!!
Wave goodbye to the freedom we used to know and say “hello” to a new phase of life!! It’s going to be so fun!
UPDATE:
Josh had a great first day of school!!! He said he loved everything about it. His most favorite parts were P.E. and riding the bus home. This picture was taken on the second day of school(9/11) because yesterday the bus was 20 minutes late. I expected it to be late, but not quite that late. I started to panic and by the time the bus came, I missed getting the picture of him getting off the bus. lol.
3 comments:
It really is fun! He looks so handsome!
He DOES look handsome. I love the shirt! And a jacket on the first day of school? It's definitely NOT what we're accustomed to!
You didn't have to cry. I did it for you. :-( You are a brave mom!
love the picture of him getting off the bus....just wait until he's in high school and you snap a picture like that.
hmm. i totally triple dog dare you to. :)
Post a Comment