This weekend we celebrated Darrin’s birthday.
It was a weekend filled with fun, food, and family.
It was a great time.
This t-shirt was the best present of the birthday.
It was made, I’m sure, with love by our awesome friends.
We tease Darrin a lot that he looks like Toby from The Office.
Darrin begs to differ.
I guess you can decide for yourself.
Thanks guys. You always keep us laughing!
7 comments:
hahahaha-BEST SHIRT EVER!
Happy belated birthday Darrin!
I'm with Darrin. I don't see it. Hope your birthday was a good one!
So funny! I seriously say it or at least think it every time we are watching the show! (Which is ALOT!!)
I can't believe someone would make a shirt like that, I don't see it either! :) By the way, it was made with love.
That shirt is awesome! Sometimes people say that Ben looks like Jim from the office and he gets SO MAD! I don't see it in either of them.
So funny!!! I've thought that too...sorry Darrin!
that. is. awesome.
Post a Comment