Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last Day of School

Today was the last day of school.

Josh said good bye to the 1st grade.

We’ve been home for about 3 hours, and I’ve already heard the words “there’s nothing to do” about 30 times.

I think I’m going to start giving out jobs every time I hear that phrase.

IMG_4237IMG_4238IMG_4239

As you can see, Josh is wearing a sweat shirt…the weather has been in the 60’s all month.

Not very summer like if you ask me.

At least it hasn’t been raining, and we’ve been able to walk home from school.

Yay for summer vacation!

 

In other news, I’m very behind in my blogging if you haven’t noticed.

Life has been happening…some fun, some bad, some good, you know…

But I plan to catch up very soon.

So stay tuned.

1 comment:

Michal Thompson said...

I was gonna say... about the sweat shirt.