Darth was right!
So we’re still in shock over here!! Darrin is pretty sure the tech is wrong, and it’s boy. He’s hesitant to let me shop cause he’s so sure she is wrong. But he’ll have to get over it :)
I’m not an expert of girl ultrasound pictures…but supposedly dots mean girl, and we have dots.
The kids were great during the ultrasound!
To celebrate afterwards, we went to Krispy Kreme!
Soooo weird to think of her as a girl and call it “her”! I think I’m getting used to it though!
Sooo happy!!!
13 comments:
I've enjoyed reading your posts the last couple weeks. So happy for you and your family!! And you are going to love having a girl!!
Wow Wow Wow! I've been thinking about you guys all day. That is so fun. Girls are so much fun... and a little more expensive because there are so many adorable things for them. Congrats!
I love the cartoon! If Darrin is right, we're willing to cover the expense. lol
Congratulations! Very exciting news. :)
AHHH!! Girl!!! Woohooo!! Congrats you guys!
Great post! We are so happy for you--Ben says if you want more girls, let him know and we'll send you a couple! ;)
I am so excited for you!!! She will be so lucky to have three big brothers looking out for her!!
Get Shopping!!
Fantastic news! What a little princess she will be in a house of boys (Evany knows what that is like). :) Congratulations, Kim.
i still can't get over it! a little blonde hancock girl-so excited for you guys!
So exciting! I was hoping you'd get a girl! What a new adventure... girly dresses, loads of pink, and princesses galore.
Oh! So happy for you guys!! You need a little girl influence over there...she's definitely going to be a little princess over there with all those big brothers watching over her! so excited for you!
You broke the streak! I'm so so so so so excited for you. Can't wait to see what she looks like.
hurray! You will be a great mom to a girl. As unnatural as you think it might be for you, it will come!
Post a Comment