Sunday, June 22, 2014

Father’s Day, parties, and Hollywood

6/15—Father’s Day!  These boys did a good job pampering Darrin for the short time he was home.  We got a new counselor in the bishopric, so Darrin was at church extra long to help train him.  After his pancakes and a nap, we went to Chad and Julie’s to play games and eat dinner and dessert. 

IMG_6128 

Josh made this cute card. 

IMG_6180 IMG_6181

IMG_6142IMG_6129IMG_6132IMG_6135

I’m especially thankful this Father’s Day for my own dad.  His quite example of always doing what’s right has influenced my life. 

Happy Father’s Day Dad!

Wedding Pictures 18

6/16—Ella’s hair is finally long enough to put in a ponytail.  I love the hair style, but not how old it makes her look!

IMG_6141

For the FHE activity we took the kids to the park to play soccer and walk around the pond.  I love the long summer nights and beautiful weather!

IMG_6146 IMG_6148

6/17—Ella was invited to Katie’s birthday party.  She was so excited to walk over, wear princess dresses, and even make up.  She talks about it even a week later.  My little baby is growing up!

IMG_6156 IMG_6162

Luke’s spring soccer team was finally able to get together for a end of the season party. 

The older brother’s table…

IMG_6165

Coach and Luke

IMG_6170

Such a fun little team:  Gabe, Sam, Ethan, Luke, Cameron, and Cason.  BJ wasn’t there.

IMG_6173

6/18—We took a break from packing and cleaning and went to the library to get a stash of books and look at the ducks. 

IMG_6176 IMG_6178 

6/19—Got word that our current house’s sale finally closed.  It was 3 days late, but it finally went through.  Kinda weird to live in a house you don’t own anymore.  Such a great first house.  I know we will miss lots of things about it. 

P1020072-1

6/20—We went to the Hough’s good bye party at the McCullough's.  Our kids loved playing basketball, launching potatoes, and jumping on the trampoline.  We will definitely miss having the Hough’s in our ward. 

IMG_6182 IMG_6185

9:30pm and still this light outside.  Love how light it is because of how far north we are. 

IMG_6187

6/21—We worked all day on the garage.  Most of the loose stuff is all packed now, and it’s just boxes.  Now if I could only say the same thing about the inside of the house.  We have a long week ahead of us.   

IMG_6188

6/22—All evening we worked on the our family movie for our upcoming family reunion.  It’s pretty gruesome.  Even Ella was a good actress. lol. 

IMG_6244

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Seeing those boxes was painful for me to look at-eek! hope you're able to survive up until moving! but I'm excited that it's coming up so soon for you!!

Lacey said...

Good luck with your move! I don't envy you! I've done that twice in the past year! NOT fun! But so nice to be in a bigger home! :) I hope we run into you while you are in town! Will you be at the parade this year?

Jenae said...

I want to see that family movie sometime! Are you going to post it after the reunion?

Jayme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayme said...

Your baby girl is getting so big!! Love, love the princess dress up stage. So much fun. Good luck with the move!