5/22—I painted Ella’s toe nails for the first time. She loved it and every time she see’s it now, she excitedly says, “color, color.”
5/23-5/27—I was lucky enough to be able to spend the long weekend with this little baby in Texas! Darrin stayed home and took care of all the kids like a champ.
I was able to hang out lots with my sis and mom. We had fun chatting, taking care of baby Blake, and Monday we went shopping for a few hours.
Monday there was a tornado warning and lots of thunder and lightening. It was great to listen to a thunderstorm! Definitely miss those.
Tuesday I got up at 3:30am TX time (which is 1:30 OR time) to catch my 6am flight. Whew it was early. Darrin and Ella picked me up from the airport around noon. Darrin always likes to park on the top story of the parking garage and watch the airplanes take off. Ella liked it too.
It was so great to be home and see Darrin and the kiddos. I’m grateful for the chance I had to go on a little weekend getaway! Thanks babe for holding down the fort.
These boys have enjoyed playing together during Luke’s soccer games every Tuesday. They are great friends.
5/29—The school had it’s annual multi-cultural fair. The kids displayed info about their favorite family tradition. Both wrote about the 4th of July.
And this is a picture of the inside of Andrew’s desk. Just for our memory :)
5/30—We watched Zack after kindergarten. It was fun to be at the bus stop with our good friend Hudson. These two are so cute together!
Father and Son’s campout! Because of soccer the next day, they just stayed for the evening and came home around midnight.
Ella and I went to Panera for dinner and then to Costco.
She thought it was pretty fun to ride in daddy’s car.
After Ella and I got back from the store our awesome neighbors opened up Darrin’s car to figure out why the a/c stopped working several months ago. After about an hour, they figured it out. And today they fixed it. It was such a blessing to not have to pay hundreds of dollars to get it fixed. We are blessed with wonderful neighbors.
5/31—Josh and Andrew had their last soccer games of the season today. After each game, we had doughnuts and handed out medals. It’s been a great season for team Awesome (A) and Teriyaki Sauce (J).
To top off the day, Josh had a piano recital. They had the recital at a retirement home. It was kinda fun to entertain the elderly people there! Josh played Yankee Doodle and the Magic Man.
There you have it! Caught up Miss Danielle :)
2 comments:
woot woot! what a busy stressful but fun last few weeks! our freedom from all the craziness is in sight. :)
Yay for a mommy vacation! That sounds so amazing! Glad you got a quick break from it all.
Post a Comment