1/20--Ella found this cute display at the library and took the opportunity for a photo session!
1/21--Ever since Arizona, I'm obsessed with ORANGES! They aren't quite as good, but they will do.
Love these two friends!
1/27--Ella goes to Miss Heidi's dance studio once a week. She loves it!!
I made these cute little cupcakes for a baby shower. It was my first time using my new cake decorating tips. This isn't one of my strengths (just look at any of my kids' birthday cakes), so I was pleased how they turned out! lol
1/28--Ella went on a preschool field trip to the fire station. The boys were out of school too, so Luke came with us. Ella was not a fan of the whole experience and was pretty much glued to my hip the whole time. It was hard to get pics of her at that angle.
They got a call and had to leave in a hurry!
Andrew played basketball too. This was his first season. Their team struggled, but Andrew did very well and seemed to be a natural!
1/30--Girl's Night Out! Love these fabulous neighbors of mine!

No comments:
Post a Comment