Darrin had his birthday! We had Chad and Julie over to play games and eat fajitas.
We had the annually requested German chocolate cake and normal chocolate cupcakes for the lightweights.
Since it was Darrin's birthday, we had to play the games that he wanted to play. We (the girls) tried to be nice and not complain.
1/3--It snowed again! It was Sunday, and Darrin had already left for church, so I had to be brave and drive to and from church in the snow. Coming home was the worst because the snow started to transition to freezing rain.
The kids couldn't get out and play in it fast enough. Shorts and snow boots. They are silly.
This guy has decided he appreciates warmth and didn't go play in it. I guess he's growing up or turning into a boring kid. lol.
They played until it got dark.
1/4--School was cancelled the next day and the kids continued to play in the slush!
1/5--This came up on my pinterest board. How did it know I have this problem? Ugh. Gotta love boys. :)
1/8--On a whim about 9pm on a Friday night we loaded up the kids and took them to Krispy Kreme to get doughnuts. It was fun to do something spontaneous at a time of day when the kids are usually heading to bed!
1/8--I did a Fitbit challenge with some friends! I didn't win, but got a record number of steps for me. I felt good about my effort :)
1/12--Ella got her first haircut! My amazing neighbor came over and cut it. She looked like such a big girl afterwards!
No comments:
Post a Comment