Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Baby Blake, End of Bball, and a 12th bday

3/2—Natalie and Blake are coming in a few days!  Ella and I got crazy and decided to clean out the fridge.  Ella was a great helper and had fun doing it! 

IMG_2086-1

3/3—Andrew had his last home basketball game.  I think might have been the only game they won!  Yay for one win!

IMG_2096-1

3/5—Blake and Natalie arrived yesterday, and we’ve been having a blast with them!  These two had fun riding in the wagon together as we went on a morning walk.  

IMG_2110-1

Josh was gone most of the morning to a friend’s b-day party were they went to iFly.  It’s a place that simulates sky diving.  Josh had a great time, and Darrin really enjoyed watching him.  Hopefully he doesn’t decide to go real skydiving someday!

IMG_2124-1

Andrew made these brownies for dessert.  We are not sure what he did, but they turned out very sponge like and didn’t taste good at all!  I’d never seen anything like it!

IMG_2111-1

3/6—Enjoying cousin time!

IMG_2119-1IMG_2118-1

3/8—Andrew’s last basketball game.  The cutest spectators were there!

IMG_2116-1

After the game, the team met up for ice cream to celebrate and to hand out medals.  Andrew didn’t want to play basketball in the beginning, but I think he had fun in the end!  Sometimes you just have to be forced pushed out your comfort zone a little bit.  lol. 

DSC_4591DSC_4593DSC_4597

3/9—Time to say good-bye.  We so enjoyed having Blake and Natalie come to our house.  We wish they would move closer.  hint hint.

IMG_2120-1

This is the only picture we took together.  It’s a terrible one.  My head looks half the size of hers.  But I had to post it.  Don’t hate…

IMG_2123-1

3/11—It was the annual Bingo Night at the school.  It’s always a fun night.  I don’t think we won anything this year though. 

IMG_2129-1IMG_2130-1

3/13—Josh really wanted to celebrate his birthday with his cousins, but they were leaving town for spring break, so we had them over the Sunday before his birthday.  Lucky Duck!

DSC_4600IMG_2133-1

3/14—Josh had his basketball party at a local pizza place.  He had a great season with Coach Kovanda and lots of friends on his team. They won about half of the games they played.

DSC_4604DSC_4608DSC_4613

3/17—Josh’s birthday! 

Andrew’s class made salt dough this morning.  I went over and helped while Ella was at preschool. 

IMG_2147-1

Ella rode to the school in style.  She had her green necklace on in honor of St. Patrick’s day!  

IMG_2150-1

After Josh got home from school and running club we went out to celebrate his birthday as a family. 

DSC_4635DSC_4644DSC_4647

We even brought the goof balls with us. 

DSC_4649

DSC_4651DSC_4674DSC_4675DSC_4684

Josh wanted an ice cream cake for dessert so we spoiled him with that.  Happy birthday Josh!  I can’t believe you’re 12.  You see, I remember when I was 12, so there’s no way you can be that old!

DSC_4702

IMG_2153-1

Can’t wait to see what this year has in store for you!

No comments: