3/10-It was Zach day because we are going to be gone on Friday. These boys had fun making a huge mess with the stuffed animals.
Somewhere along the way, they thought it was a good idea to put animals on top of the lights by my bed. I went upstairs to a terrible smell and smoke rising from the light. Yikes. It was a close one.
Poor Trigger Happy.
I was in the baking mood that day. I made banana bread for a FHE treat. Yum. I think this is my new favorite recipe.
And then I made Naan bread to go with our pasta salad that night. Ella kept having to “see it, see it, see it.” She’s started saying some new things this week: see it, watch it, push it, hummmmm, and okay.”
We had apples for snack and discovered Luke has his first loose tooth. He is sooooo excited!
3/11-Zach and Luke played play-dough most of the day. The dough was kind of old so it was really crumbly and got everywhere. Oh well, their entertainment was worth it :)
Luke bought this paper home from school the other day. I like my Zach. Ahhh sweet!
Josh had his last basketball game of the season. He got fouled for the first time and made both of his foul shots! It was a great season. I love how hard he works to be successful. He is always shooting baskets either outside, inside with the kid hoop, or just throwing the ball at the wall.
After the game, I ran off to watch the Son of God to celebrate Tricia’s b-day with Tricia, Jen and Arianne. Then we got Shari’s pie for dessert. Their sour cream lemon pie was very similar to Marie Callendar’s double cream lemon which was my fav before they closed the restaurant. So I was happy about that :) I doubt their chicken pot pie would compare though.
3/12—Josh came down with an eye infection this morning. Ugh. Luckily we have the eye drops already and can start them right away. He stayed home from school and was pretty bored all day. We cancelled piano and a few other things so that freed up our normally busy Wednesday schedule. The weather was BEAUTIFUL so I walked to the school to get Andrew.
And we played at the park most of the afternoon…the moms and the kids. Love our park days!
That night was pack meeting. The kids got a few awards. Josh will officially be a Webelos on Monday. Ahhhhh!! Only one more year of cub scouts for him. Where does the time go?
Love these little people!
3/13—We spent the morning and early afternoon packing for our beach trip with friends. I had shadows helping me every step of the way.
Ella wanted someone to “push it” (push her in the laundry basket).
Darrin got home around 3:00, and we left for the coast around 4.
So excited for a fun, relaxing time!
Stay tuned for the rest of the story :)
No comments:
Post a Comment