Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school.

Josh started 2nd grade with Ms. E,

and Andrew starts Kindergarten on Thursday.

Overall it was great day.

Routine is nice.

IMG_5214IMG_0332

Today was also Darrin’s first day back to work since June 30. 

I think it was rough.

But his friends made him feel better by decorating his cubicle.

IMG_0153IMG_0154IMG_0156IMG_0157IMG_0158

I thought it was awesome!

Happy day of firsts!

3 comments:

Adrianna said...

LOVE the Hancock Conspiracy Theory! Good to know Darrin has an ultimate world domination plan in hand, right?
And Luke holding the "school is cool" sign upside down, is that a subtle "down with school?" ;) Good luck with preschool this year! I hear you have 8! Brave girl.

Pam said...

I didn't know Darrin had "Bieber Fever"?
He must feel good to know he was missed!
The boys are awesome! I miss them soooo much!

Jayme said...

Love all the decorations for Darrin!! Too funny!