Monday, October 21, 2013

A quick game of h-o-r-s-e.

Ella and I made a quick trip to the grocery store to get milk and a few ingredients for meals to get us through the week.

IMG_3806

She’s an expert with the credit card machine. 

IMG_3808

Waiting for the bus, these two discovered the stairs that lead up to a house near by.  I’m sure they won’t leave them alone ever again.

IMG_3811

Ella had physical therapy.  Luke loves riding in the “see-through” elevator.  He insists on sitting during the ride unless someone else joins us in the elevator.

IMG_3814

Ella and pt Amy.  This week we were working on standing up from sitting on a stool and standing in between to surfaces and switching back and forth between them.  She also wants us encourage cruising around the furniture.

IMG_3815

On the way home we got a much needed carwash.  Ella still hated it and freaked out.  She shook like a leaf the entire time.  Poor baby. 

IMG_3818

After school we skimmed pinterest for Halloween costumes for the boys.  I think they should all be zombies from P vs. Z, but no one really liked that idea.

Friends were at the park and so we HAD to go out.  The weather has just been too beautiful not to.

IMG_3820IMG_3829

Danielle challenged Josh to a game of horse. 

IMG_3831

Her perfect form paid off, because she beat him.

IMG_3833IMG_3838

After Luke’s last soccer practice of the season (Yay!) and dinner, Josh gave the FHE lesson on the first vision.  He did an excellent job.  I was impressed.

IMG_3848

We (meaning the kids) had chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches for dessert.

IMG_3851IMG_3853

And this is how Andrew feels about having his picture taken. 

IMG_3855

XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Ha! If you ever wonder again if I played b-ball in h.s., remember to look at that second picture. I only beat him because my gorilla arms are like a foot from the hoop when I do a lay-up. ;)