Thursday, October 17, 2013

Perfect day for piggies

The fan in our bathroom died, so being the handyman that Darrin is, he ordered the part online and then installed it.  It’s so nice to have it fixed!  Thanks babe.

IMG_3574IMG_3663

Ella woke up at 5:30am this morning and would not go back to sleep to save her life.  I left to go running and let Darrin deal with her.  I forgot to start my running app, so I’m not sure how far we went, but it was probably about 2.75.  I’m sure we made pretty good time because at one point we ran in a dark and foggy area and were scared for our lives so we booked it.

Josh is obsessed with Nutella.   He would eat it for every meal if I let him.  His favorite breakfast right now is Nutella bagel (ew).  He finished off a jar of the stuff this morning.  One jar probably only lasts about 10 days.IMG_3664

Ella wanted her hair in piggies today. lol.  I think it’s super cute.

IMG_3666

Totally LOVING the fall colors this year. 

IMG_3668

This girl is super spoiled.  So cool at the computer.

IMG_3672

Luke played at Ethan’s today.  He always has so much fun there.  I got lots of time to myself while Luke was gone and Ella was taking a nap.  I pretty much just hung out and wasn’t really that productive.  It was super nice.

IMG_3674

I walked to the school to pick Andrew up.  Josh stayed for an art class. 

IMG_3673

Ella has a new found love for fruit snacks.  She kinda loves them.  I let her eat one pack.

IMG_3675IMG_3677

Then she crawled over to the box, got another pack, and brought it to me to open. 

IMG_3680

I said no.  And she was mad.

IMG_3683

More fall colors.

IMG_3685

We played at the park until we had to go to Luke’s soccer game.  Ever since Ella played at Hudson’s house yesterday, they’ve been more buddy buddy.  I love it.

IMG_3688

SOCCER!  Luke played a great game and scored several great goals.

IMG_3696

As long as Ella has a water bottle, she’s usually pretty happy.

IMG_3693

And Hudson’s funny faces helped too.

IMG_3698

And so did bubbles.  I love it when her little voice says bubble.  And then she says pop.

IMG_3700

The night ended with Jackie’s b-day celebration.  It was a blast with lots of laughs.  I was proud of myself for making good food choices and not pigging out :) 

IMG_3703

XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Danielle said...

the piggies WERE super cute! and I totally echo the nutella thing-yum! I have to not buy it because of that though.

on a side note, totally laughed out loud twice-ella crying from the fruit snacks and Hudson's face upside down. totally stealing that one...so funny.