I got up at 5:30am to put this casserole in the oven and then get it to the school by 7. It smelled so good and I was super sad I didn’t make us one.
I volunteered in the boys’ classrooms. There wasn’t much to do because of the break coming up, but it’s always good to be there anyway.
I ended up with Grace again today because Bennett has strep throat. She got to come with us to the dr. to get Ella’s ears checked. They ended up being fine, so I guess that’s not the cause of Ella’s grumpiness. I think it’s just her age.
I had to help at scouts tonight in Andrew’s den. These two are the only boys right now in the wolf den. They had a little Christmas party and decorated cookies and played games.
I brought the kids home (Darrin had to stay and attend the bishopric youth fireside) and everyone except Ella took a bath. She took one earlier today when she got syrup in her hair. Ella thought her baby needed a bath and threw it in Luke’s water. lol. Hopefully it dries out okay. If not, it’s okay…this is the “boy baby” I bought Josh when Andrew was born. Ella has been very attached to any baby doll lately. She carries them around along with her binky and blankie. It’s quite a lot for a new walker to carry around. lol.
Tonight I enjoyed a quite house, paid the bills, and caught up on episodes of The Biggest Loser. Now I’m off to wrap presents.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment